Join Our Team
Summer Crop Scout
Phillip’s Crop Care, Independent Agronomist & Crop Consultant, is looking for full time or part time summer crop scouts.
Candidates will be independent self-starters who enjoy working outdoors.
This is a summer seasonal position that may have part time opportunities year-round.
Summer Crop Scout job responsibilities:
- Drive a company vehicle
- ATV/motorcycle use
- Log info on diseases, insects, stand counts, yield estimates using an iPad or other provided equipment
- Work in a variety of weather conditions
- Maintain work vehicles and equipment
- Keep the shop clean and organized
- Any other duties as assigned by employer
Candidates will be required to obtain a motorcycle license (cost will be reimbursed).
Pay is based on experience. Valid Driver’s License is required. Motorcycle/ATV and/or Agronomy experience is preferred, but not required.
Please contact us below for more information.